Burlington Personal Injury Attorneys
More than 100 Years of Combined Experience
Smith Magram Michaud Colonna, P.C.
Call For A Free Consultation 609-589-0649
Tell Us About Your Case

None Archives

Your workers’ comp benefits might be taxable

No one wants to get hurt, but accidents are sometimes completely unavoidable. Imagine slipping on a wet floor while at work. You break your arm in the fall and have to go to the hospital. Fortunately, you can file a workers’ compensation claim to receive compensation for medical expenses and lost wages. While these benefits are generally not taxable, if you are already receiving Social Security Disability Insurance or Supplemental Security Income, they could be.

Local Attorneys Solving Local Problems

We are local lawyers solving local problems. Our firm has been providing quality representation since 1965, and our attorneys and staff offer more than 100 years of combined experience.