Casey was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and now calls Burlington County home. He is a graduate of Pennsylvania State University (B.A.) and Widener University School of Law (J.D.). Casey is admitted to practice law in the State of New Jersey and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Casey handles all types of personal injury matters, including but not limited to, motor vehicle accidents, slip & fall incidents, trip and fall incidents, dog bite incidents, products liability matters, and medical malpractice. Casey also handles all types of Estate Planning matters, including but not limited to wills, living wills, powers of attorney, trusts.
Casey is a member of the American Bar Association, Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA), New Jersey Bar Association, New Jersey Bar Association Young Lawyer's Division, Burlington County Bar Association, Burlington County Young Lawyers Division, and the Burlington County Bar Association Personal Injury Sub-Committee.
Casey has been recognized by numerous publications recently through the vote of his peers, including:
- The Best Lawyers in America: Recognized in the Best Lawyers publication - 2015-2020. See http://www.bestlawyers.com/ for further information.
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc.: "Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40" list (New Jersey) - 2015. See http://www.naopia.com/selection-process for further information.
- The National Trial Lawyers: "Top 40 Trial Lawyers under 40" list (New Jersey) - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. See http://www.thenationaltriallawyers.org/ntl-groups/top-40-under-40/ for further information.
- Super Lawyers Magazine & New Jersey Monthly Magazine: "Rising Stars" Edition - 2010-2012, and 2015-2020. No more than 2.5% of the attorneys in the state are named to the "Rising Stars" list. See www.superlawyers.com for further information.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Slip & Fall Incidents
- Trip and Fall
- Dog Bite Incidents
- Traffic Citations
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect/Abuse
- Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Pennsylvania State University
Honors And Awards
- Recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine and New Jersey Monthly Magazine - "Rising Stars", 2010 - 2012, 2015 - 2020
- Named to the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 List
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America publication for 2015-2020
- Named to the 2015 Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 (NJ) list published by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc.
Professional Associations And Memberships
- American Association for Justice, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association, Young Lawyer's Division, Member
- Burlington County Bar Association, Member
- Burlington County Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Burlington County Bar Association, Member, Personal Injury Sub-Committee
- New Jersey Bar Association Civil Trial Bar , Member