Holding Property Owners Accountable For Slip-and-Fall Accidents
Your slip-and-fall accident injury may have happened in a restaurant, grocery store, rented apartment or a private home.
Wherever it occurred, our accomplished legal team will pursue the financial compensation you need to cover ongoing medical bills and lost wages, and reflect your pain and suffering, and emotional trauma.
It can take weeks, months and sometimes years to fully recover from head and back injuries caused by a slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accident injury. Our lawyers hold negligent property owners, managers, landlords and their insurers accountable if a serious injury happens to you.
Where Did Your Accident Occur?
We handle all types of accident injury claims. The following pages provide more information about slip-and-fall injuries:
- Retail store accidents: Store owners have a legal duty to provide a safe environment for shoppers.
- Sidewalk accidents: It is not always clear who is responsible for sidewalk maintenance. It might be a homeowner, business or the municipality.
- Parking lot accidents: Parking lot slip-and-falls are most frequent in winter, but our lawyers investigate these cases the year round.
- Stairway accidents: If you were injured going up or down stairs or outdoor steps, you may have the right to compensation.
- Injury claims against homeowners: Claims against homeowners are usually covered by homeowners insurance.
- What is premises liability? If you slipped on an icy sidewalk and injured your back, you might describe it as a slip-and-fall accident. To a lawyer, it is a premises liability case.
You may not feel slip-and-fall injuries until far into the future. If your injury has worsened, report it immediately to the attorneys of Smith Magram Michaud Colonna P.C. law firm.
About Our Firm
Smith Magram Michaud Colonna P.C. is one of New Jersey’s premier personal injury law firms. Our law offices have served the people of Burlington County and statewide since 1965.
We are local lawyers solving local problems, offering large law firm experience and the attentive personal service of a small firm.
Our team of five attorneys and multiple support staff bring more than 100 years of experience to serve our clients’ legal needs. Our contingency fee basis for our work means you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.
Contact Our Slip And Fall Attorneys
When you contact us for a free initial consultation, we can discuss the details of what happened in your slip-and-fall accident. We offer home and hospital visits. Our toll-free number is 800-661-8309.