Representing Accident Victims in Burlington, New Jersey
Thousands of people are injured in New Jersey traffic accidents every year, including some 7,000 crashes in Burlington and Camden counties. Many of those drivers, passengers and pedestrians will seek compensation for their injuries, with mixed results.
At Smith Magram Michaud Colonna, P.C., we recognize that behind those accident statistics are real people trying to heal their bodies and reclaim their lives. Our legal team is committed to holding negligent drivers and insurance companies accountable for the pain, hardships and losses.
Get Full Value For Your Auto Accident Claims
Our experienced and aggressive representation consistently leads to good recoveries for our clients. We know that a quick settlement may not cover your ongoing medical needs or lost earnings. Call us today to make sure your claim is handled the right way.
Types Of Accident Cases We Handle
Serving South Jersey and Central New Jersey since 1965, our Burlington law firm handles all types of motor vehicle accidents:
- Accident Claims Against Public Entities
- ATV and RV accidents
- Bicycle And Pedestrian Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Dangerous Roadways
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Texting While Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Fatal Truck Accidents
- Head-On Collision Accidents
- Hit And Run
- Injured As A Passenger
- Motorcycle Accidents
- New Jersey Transit Accidents bus and train accidents
- Pedestrian and bicyclists hit by motor vehicles
- Rear-End Accidents
- Speeding Accidents
- T-Bone Collision Accidents
- Truck and commercial vehicle accidents
- Turnpike Accidents / Highway Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Accidents
- Vehicle Rollover Accidents
Our experienced injury lawyers bring more than 100 years of combined experience to your personal injury claims and lawsuits. We have big-firm capabilities, including two partners who are certified trial specialists. We can summon experts to assist in reconstructing catastrophic crashes.
Yet we are small enough that clients work directly with a partner of our firm.
In many cases, our attorneys visit accident scenes themselves to see it firsthand and participate in gathering evidence and talking to witnesses. You will work with that same partner throughout the process of building a claim for damages.
Decades Of Experience With Auto Accident Claims
Our attorneys are familiar with the causes and contributing factors in traffic accidents and the insurance and legal issues commonly involved, such as:
- T-bone intersection crashes and rear-end collisions
- Vehicle rollover accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Speed-related accidents
- Accidents caused by distracted drivers
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Accidents caused by bus drivers
- Serious train accidents
- Accidents involving uninsured or underinsured drivers
- Accidents with passenger injuries
- Accidents caused by dangerous roadways
- On-the-job vehicle accidents
- Car accident claims against government entities
We invite you to contact us for a free initial consultation, whether your injuries are major or minor. We welcome all types of injuries, not just the sensational or million-dollar cases. We believe that every person deserves to be well-represented in pursuit of fair compensation.
Contact Our Burlington Office Today
Call 609-589-0649 toll free, and please tell us if you need a visit to your home or hospital room.
We work on a contingency fee basis. It costs nothing upfront, and you owe no attorney fees unless we win your case at trial or negotiate a favorable settlement that covers your needs and meets your approval.