Ed is a Certified Workers' Compensation Law Attorney (www.judiciary.state.nj.us/supreme_doc/njbac/) and has been practicing law in Burlington County since 1984. Ed has restricted his practice to representing injured workers in Workers' Compensation matters for many years. Ed handles all types of Workers' Compensation matters, including but not limited to issues regarding medical benefits, temporary benefits, and permanency awards.
Ed is a graduate of Rutgers University (B.S.) and Rutgers School of Law (J.D.). Ed is admitted to practice law in the State of New Jersey and in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Ed is a member of the New Jersey Bar Association, Burlington County Bar Association, and Justice H. Coleman Inn of Court (http://www.justicecolemaninn.org/).
Ed has been recognized by numerous publications recently through the vote of his peers, including:
- Super Lawyers Magazine & New Jersey Monthly Magazine: "Super Lawyers" list - 2007 - 2021. No more than 5% of the attorneys in the state are named to the "Super Lawyers" list. See www.superlawyers.com for further information.
- The National Trial Lawyers: "Top 100 Trial Lawyers" list (South Jersey) See http://www.thenationaltriallawyers.org/ntl-groups/top-100-trial-lawyers/ for further information.
- SJ Magazine: "Top Lawyers" list - 2011. See sjmagazine.net for further information.
- •The Best Lawyers in America: Recognized in the Best Lawyers publication - 2015-2020. See http://www.bestlawyers.com/ for further information.
Areas Of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Matters
- New Jersey, 1984
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
Certified Legal Specialties
- Workers’ Compensation Law Attorney
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- Rutgers University
Honors And Awards
- Recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine and New Jersey Monthly Magazine - "Super Lawyers" List, 2007-2021
- Named by SJ Magazine to the "Top Lawyers" List for 2011
- Named to the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers List
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America publication for 2015-2020
Professional Associations And Memberships
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- Burlington County Bar Association, Member
- Justice H. Coleman Inn of Court, Member